What is the Industrial Internet? How do you prepare for the future?
The business case for the Industrial Internet is evolving rapidly.
In the next 10 years, the Internet of Things revolution will dramatically alter manufacturing, energy, agriculture, transportation and other industrial sectors of the economy.
It will also fundamentally transform how people will work through new interactions between humans and machines.
This will bring unprecedented opportunities, along with new risks, to business and society. It will combine the global reach of the Internet with a new ability to directly control the physical world, including the machines, factories and infrastructure that define the modern landscape.
However, the Industrial Internet is currently in its early stages. Many important questions remain, including how it will impact existing industries, value chains, business models and workforces, and what actions business and government leaders need to take now to ensure long-term success.
The Industrial Internet Summit has been developed to assist leaders navigate through the upcoming migration phase. Our mission is to provide a solid understanding about future trends, challenges and opportunities in the area of Industrial IoT.
The Summit mixes high-level keynotes, cross industry case studies from local and global leaders and accelerated workshops moderated by experts.
What makes the Industrial Internet Summit unique?
- Visionary Speakers - Gain unique market insights from leading industry heavyweights
- Advisory Board – Our programme is developed in consultation with leaders from across the entire IIoT ecosystem including policy makers, industry adopters and technology experts
- "How To" Strategy – This is where global authorities will present their “how-to” strategy and vision for a smart future in areas such as Agriculture, Manufacturing, Transportation, Mining, Energy and more
- Interactive Agenda - Cutting edge agenda including keynotes, panels, roundtable discussions and accelerated workshops
- Leading Exhibition – Dedicated Industrial IoT solutions showcase where buyers will source partners offering products, services, platforms and solutions
- Networking Programme - Extensive networking programme where you can meet with business leaders and key decision makers across all sectors of industry who want to be at the forefront of IoT technology.
- Qualified Audience - The Industrial Internet Summit brings together the most senior executives from the market
For more information, contact John Pozoglou, Head of Strategy, Quest Ignite on 0403 183 777 or firstname.lastname@example.org